Emergency contacts

The Parish Council have produced the following list of contact numbers in the event of incidents and accidents.

Serious incidents and accidents e.g. individuals who are seriously injured or a house fire, etc. Please ring the Emergency Services on 999

Non serious and non urgent incidents i.e. theft, damage, drug dealing, minor criminal activity, ring the Police 101 or Crime Stoppers 0800 555 111

Serious issues with the river i.e. a blockage under bridge or major flooding in the village, please ring the Canals and Rivers Trust 0800 47 999 47

Non serious issues with the river i.e. rising water levels, damage or vandalism, unlicensed use, ring the Canals and Rivers Trust 0303 040 4040

Environmental issues e.g. tipping of waste and/or hazardous material, pollution, please ring the Environment Agency 0800 80 70 60

Gas emergencies ring the National Grid 0800 111 999

Electricity emergencies ring Electricity North West 0800 195 4141

Roads and Highways, i.e. blocked drains, potholes, damaged bollards, street lights can, and should, all be reported via the Lancashire County Councils ‘online fault reporting’ system via their web site – please click here.